I worked on a client quilt this week. Once I had decided how to quilt it I couldn't wait to get it loaded. I loaded it over the weekend and started on Tuesday. I was volunteering at Claire's school or I would have started Monday. By Tuesday I was halfway done. Wednesday I got almost to the last row, then I had thread issues, played with fixing that for a while, gave up and Thursday I tied off all threads and did clean up work on the quilt. Friday was also volunteer day at Claire's school. This week I will resolve the thread issues and finish it up. I am hoping to start tomorrow morning and everything will work great. Once the stitches are nice again, it will only take me a few hours to finish. I love all the white space and enjoy filling them with feathers, loopies and flowers.
Completed photos next weekend!