Monday, September 21, 2009

Innovations

I had such a productive, fabulous time at Innovations! Here are some the favorites I saw at the quilt show....
The following were all from a 12 month calendar themed quilt. It was a teacher quilt and she used the quilt to demonstrate all the different background filler patterns that could be used.


The border are hearts, the sky is all swirly....
e








The quilting creates beautiful clouds....and the road in made out of quilted pebbles...
his This quilt is pattern out of the same book I used for my auction quilt last year...


This was my favorite quilt in the show, such an amazing blend of traditional and contemporary.

I also love the artistic, landscape quilts....

And the new patterns I learned from class.....



What a great convention! Last year I went and only looked at and tried the machines. It was nice to go this year as an owner of a machine and focus my time on learning new skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment