Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Stray Threads Charity Quilt

I did very little quilting over the summer. The kids and I had a fun time, we took a trip to Disney World, camped twice and had family come in from out of town.

I just completed a charity quilt last week for the Stray Threads Quilt Guild. Not sure which charity this quilt will be going to, but I'm sure it will be a worthy one.

The middle of the quilt had pinwheel blocks and it borders were wide open spaces, so I used a large feather pantograph called Plumage by Jodi Beamish. The quilt was mostly greens, so I used a solid green on top and bottom that blended well.


I have the top of a baby quilt done, just purchased the backing and ordered the perfect panto for it. Should be starting it next week!

Happy quilting!
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment