Monday, April 11, 2011

Scrappy Quilt

Spring break is over and I am back to work! We had a fun week, but the quilts are piling up. I finished this quilt this morning. Still need to tie off the threads,pull it off the machine and attach the binding, but I know my client is excited to get this one back! I used King Tut Sands of Time on the top and the coordinating So Fine color on the back. I used the Curlz panto for the borders and turned a quilt for the first time!!! The inside is all custom quilting.




I have a new computer and I have been reprimanded by my fellow longarmers for not blogging enough, so I will try, try, try to be better!


Hoping to get spring break photos up on the family blog tomorrow!


Happy quilting!

Danielle

3 comments:

  1. I like that! I like the straight line quilting on the scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your changing colors on you blog...like so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous quilting! So how was turning the quilt?? I haven't done that yet. Scared to!! :-)

    ReplyDelete