Sunday, November 22, 2009

Pink Scrappy Quilt

This is the sister quilt to the Blue one I did in September. I used a dark pink variegated which blended well on the front and looked nice on the muslin on the back. I did an overall water wave design. My camera was in the car, it was very cold, therefore my pictures are all fuzzy. Unfortunately the camera did not warm up before my client came to pick up the 2 quilts.




Next week I will be working on one of my quilts, either the Biblical Block Sampler or a Baby Quilt for Baby Cooper who was born last month. I ordered a new panto for the Baby quilt, so it all depends on whether it gets here before I have time to load a quilt. I have the thread and the panto all picked out for the Biblical Quilt. Need to get more practice on pantos!

1 comment: