Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sweet Pink Quilt

I finished the pink quilt up last weekend and loaded up the blue quilt that was on the design wall. I helped out in the kids school this past week 4 days, so I only ended up quilting one day, but Graham stayed for lunch that day so I got an extra hour in.

I really had fun with this pink quilt, I did a lot of custom feathers, there was so much white space that just were asking for feathers. While quilting I have been catching up on TV, I am loving a new show on HBO called bored to death and Dr. OZ's new show.

The whole quilt....

C's in the small border....

Loops in the second border....

Feathers in the outside border....

Detail work in middle....

Feathers in middle....the four sets of feathers make up a feather circle...





Outer edge of middle detail....



Finishing up the blue quilt this week, I ordered a new panto called Curlz, having fun with it and it is going fast. I only had the 3 hours this week to quilt but it is just about half done. More next week!

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment